[Bf-committers] Preparing for 2.83 bcon2

Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory nathan at blender.org
Wed Mar 18 15:17:36 CET 2020

Hi all,

sorry for the confused messaging. We _are_ going to bcon2. I was just
too early with the branching messaging, which happened because I
misinterpreted the dev meeting notes.

So, bcon2 is there with exception of sequencer disk cache that
Sergey Sharybin and Richard Antalik still try to finalize.

Other than that it is bug fixing and stabilizing. The branching will
happen when we do move to bcon3 in April.

Happy improving and stabilizing!

/Nathan