[Bf-committers] Gsoc advices

Ankit ankitjmeel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:27:32 CET 2020

Hi!

If you might need to clear some doubts about the code or design, chat is
good. If a detailed discussion is needed, post on devtalk.blender.org
under Summer of code subtopic. [1] These developers would have good
advices for the said project.

Finalised proposal would indeed be submitted on the GSoC website.

Ankit
[1]: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Modules#User_Interface <https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Modules#User_Interface>