[Bf-committers] Gsoc advices

Alexia Legrand alexleg33 at outlook.fr
Tue Mar 17 17:34:24 CET 2020

Hello !

Thanks for the answer.
EPITECH is a coding school, we mainly learn C during the first year, and discover the different possibilities in computer science (web, ia, cybersecuriry, software, robotic, ...) before getting more specialized in one field of compentence.

Finally I've chosen the quick favorites menu because I've got a good idea of what could be done.

Where should I post my proposal ? Do I send it directly on the GSoC website or do send it on the forum to get reviews ?

Thanks for the answers,
Alexia