[Bf-committers] Gsoc advices

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Tue Mar 17 16:36:12 CET 2020

Hi Alexia,

If you haven't checked, go to the Blender's GSoC landing page [1].
There are a few ideas there for projects. And you are free to propose
your own. It helps to know which areas of interest you have, what are
you studyng at Epitech>

Feel free to drop on blender.chat (room #blender-coders) to talk to
other developers.

[1] - https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/GSoC/Getting_Started

Regards,
-Dalai-