[Bf-committers] OpenXR-SDK Dependency Added

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:50:07 CET 2020

Hi all,

I just committed a build-system patch adding the OpenXR-SDK as new
dependency (https://developer.blender.org/rBa22573e243d).

This doesn't add any user visible changes yet, so I also disabled
compiling with it by default (WITH_XR_OPENXR). I will send another
mail once that changes.

The only platform needing maintainer action should be Linux. On
Windows, the pre-compiled library it's already added (thanks Ray!).
For macOS no OpenXR support is in sight, WITH_XR_OPENXR will remain
disabled there for the foreseeable future.

A first micro-step towards VR/AR/XR support in master, yay!

Cheers,
- Julian -