[Bf-committers] Request to collaborate with Accenture

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jul 27 15:51:35 CEST 2020

Hi Sree,

The way to get started is to follow our "get involved" procedures on
blender.org. Even though some of the developers work in Amsterdam in the
Blender office, nearly all of the work happens online via one of our
many channels.

We also expect you to do things in writing and pictures (or videos), not
as phone calls. That way it can be shared with everyone equally.

https://www.blender.org/get-involved/developers/

Thanks,

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands