[Bf-committers] Request to collaborate with Accenture

Sri Gautham srigautham2601 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:14:29 CEST 2020

Hi,

My name is Sree Gautham, Alluri working as a developer in Accenture India.

I have an idea of replacing characters and want to add some features using
ML&AI making Blender more User friendly.
Though Blender is an Open Source Platform, I have very less time understand
the code and the way it works.

So I wanted to request Blender developers to collaborate with us on this so
that together we can make this quick.
Please can we talk on phone to describe more about idea?
Thanks!

Regards,
Sree Gautham, Alluri.