[Bf-committers] Logging style guide for blender

Mateusz Grzeliński grzelinskimat at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:16:32 CEST 2020

Hi there,

this summer as a part of GSoC [1] I am working among others on a logging
system in Blender. Lately I have been converting a lot of print statements
to proper logs and found a lot of patterns in code. I summed up many things
I found in thread [2] but there are still things I do not know. If you can
share your expertise on the topic, I would be grateful!

For more code examples, see changes I did on my branch [3], search for
commits "Convert print to CLOGs"

Many thanks,
Mateusz Grzeliński

[1]