[Bf-committers] Blender Conference 2020 cancelled

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Fri Jul 3 15:49:59 CEST 2020

Hi Ágoston,

The article Ton posted elaborates a bit on that: "It's also a reason why an
online version of the conference will not be a very good alternative. We
have a very strong online presence already, something we will do with even
more energy during these uncertain days."

Regards,
-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator