[Bf-committers] Library upgrades for VFX reference platform 2020 / Windows Lib update

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Tue Jan 21 03:45:50 CET 2020

Windows SVN libs have been updated for the 2.82 tag
and the changes in the platform_win32 file in the
2.82 release branch have been done as well. 2.82
is in a good spot, however...

Due to boost being included the upload has taken
most of my night so I'm not even going to dare
to start the merge to trunk at this point.

This does mean that if someone merges 2.82 to
master (which they will likely do), the master
windows build will be broken until someone does
the svn libs merge. If that happens I apologize
and if you need to get things done, please edit
the BOOST_POSTFIX variable in platform_win32.cmake
temporarily back to 1_68. Sorry about that...

Brecht, mind taking it from here ?

Greetings
-Ray