[Bf-committers] Blender server upgrades

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 21:15:00 CET 2020

Hi,

Just another heads up that today it was reported that there was still some
delay on the time between when the commits happen, and when they get
processed and finally sent out.

It was said that the CVS mailing list mails that happen when the commit is
received by git were happening, so it is most likely a delay in the
polling, and/or processing of the commit itself from the repo.

I can take a look into a few more things shortly here, but Sergey won't
have a look until at least tomorrow. In the meantime, I have restarted the
PHD scripts that process commits, but expect 10-20 minute delays in the
time between your commits and the time that Phabricator sees them.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

Dan McGrath