[Bf-committers] Library upgrades for VFX reference platform 2020

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:59:58 CET 2020

Hi platform maintainers,

The library versions for OpenEXR, OpenVDB, Blosc and Boost have been
upgraded. Please rebuild precompiled libraries for your platforms. We want
to include these in 2.82 still. Due to dependencies, all these libraries
must be rebuilt:

OpenEXR
OpenImageIO
OSL
OpenVDB
Blosc
Boost
USD
Alembic
OpenColorIO

Please commit to the blender-2.82-release svn tag, which is automatically
checked out when running "make update" from the blender-v2.82-release
Blender branch. Then we can merge those changes in trunk, I can help with
that if needed.

I will commit the macOS libraries.

Thanks,
Brecht.