[Bf-committers] Workboard and remaining tasks for 2.82

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 17:59:05 CET 2020

Hi all,

I've updated the workboard for the 2.82 release, so we can get an overview
of what remains to be done.
https://developer.blender.org/project/board/89/

Bug triagers and other developers, please mark any important regressions or
critical bugs with the 2.82 milestone. There are only a few currently,
which probably means we are missing a lot of them still.

Also other tasks like documentation or library upgrades should be there, so
we have a complete overview and can get people to help where needed.

Thanks,
Brecht.