[Bf-committers] Developer meeting 13 January 2020 - notes
Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory
nathan at blender.org
Mon Jan 13 11:37:17 CET 2020
Notes for meeting of Monday, 13 January 2020. 10:00 CET / UTC 9:00
in #blender-coders on blender.chat.
* As part of maintenance ensure 2.81 and 2.81a are properly
tagged. After that the old 2.81 stabilizing branch can be
* Linux archive name will be simplified to
`blender-$version$-linux64.tar.gz`, dropping the modifiers
`glibc217` and `x86_64`.
* Sergey Sharybin will see to it Mantaflow gets fixed by Sebastián
* Antonio Vazquez is working on Grease Pencil refactor. As part of
this is refactor of area related to datablock evaluation for
modifiers. He requests help from Sergey Sharybin on this.
* LANPR will be after 2.83.
* Dalai Felinto would like to move the morning meeting from 10:00
CET to 11:00 CET. Monday morning meetings will from 27th January
on be on 11:00 CET (10:00 UTC).
Next meeting is on Monday, 20 January 2020 in #blender-coders on
The full notes and changes is on devtalk 
More information about the Bf-committers