[Bf-committers] Slight delay in moving to bcon3, and freezing master for a while.

Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory nathan at blender.org
Thu Jan 9 21:25:10 CET 2020

Hey all,

I am ready for it all, but it appears that our git server isn't. All commits
are lined up. I can't push the blender-v2.82-release branch just yet.

I need intervention magic by Sergey Sharybin. Once he has pressed
the right buttons I'll be able to push the branches and complete the
move to bcon3.

Until then, please no pushing to master in blender.git. Sometime during
Friday morning all will be fine and dandy again.

Thanks for understanding!

Best regards,

/Nathan Letwory