[Bf-committers] Moving to bcon3 in a couple of hours.

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 9 19:14:50 CET 2020

Hey nathan,

Regarding the Start_New_Release_Cycle page, I think there are a couple
of hickups in that bcon 3 documentation? Namely:

* Missing creating release branch for tools|(||rBDT /source/tools).
|* AFAIK we still do not release contrib addons, so why create a release
branch for that repo? Or is that necessary to help with scripts
(building or releasing ones)? If so, noting that in the page would avoid
confusion. ;)

Cheers,
Bastien