[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - 2020.1.6

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:21:57 CET 2020

Hi Pablo,

I really appreciate your enthusiasm for the sculpting/painting system, as
well as your concern with the overall quality of Blender. If you think
multires is on the way of the sculpting development, and I trust you on
this, I will need your help to understand what exactly needs to be done
here.

There are enough people that can help you implementing that, once the issue
is more clear. So don't worry about lacking the necessary knowledge at the
moment. Also, don't worry about the required time. As you pointed out, this
seems important enough to justify you focusing on that over the other
features.

I will call you tomorrow to talk about that,
Dalai