[Bf-committers] Mantaflow landing and unit tests.

Sebastián Barschkis sebbas at sebbas.org
Fri Jan 3 03:04:25 CET 2020

Hi Ray,

you’re right, the Cycles tests need to be updated. They need to make use of the new fluid modifier.
Sergey pointed this out to me right after (within 12h) I landed the commits, i.e. the issue is known.

So yes, blame it on me, I overlooked this part. I will look into this as soon as possible.

I agree that this is not ideal. But apart from better commit messages, how can we do better at this time?

Happy new year and best wishes,
Sebastián