[Bf-committers] Blender accepted for GSoC 2020

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 21 16:46:37 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

Blender has been accepted again! That means we will get a lot of
students here and in other channels with questions.

All of the information they need should be here:
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/GSoC

Last year was quite a good edition, with well defined smaller projects.
Good focus to try again.

If you wish to mentor a student let me know. Note that we only accept
mentors when they have Blender git commit access, and/or when they could
work along with the student on the task.

Regards,

-Ton-