[Bf-committers] Blender wiki account request

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 00:38:00 CET 2020

Hi Chlubna, you're linking to the archived wiki,
The developer wiki is located at [0].

Add-on documentation has been moved to the reference-manual,
if you're add-on is included with Blender, documentation should be
added to a subsection of [1].

See [2] for details on contributing to the manual.

[0]: https://wiki.blender.org
[1]: https://developer.blender.org/project/view/53/
[2]: https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/addons/index.html