[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - 2020.2.10
dalai at blender.org
Mon Feb 10 12:02:27 CET 2020
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
17 February 18:00 CET / 17:00 UTC, in #blender-coders on blender.chat.
For the complete report read it on:
* OSL / LLVM / Freetype master-only library updates (Ray Molenkamp) 
Blender 2.82 - bcon4
* All in track for final release this Thursday (13/2/2020).
* The only missing part is still documentation .
Blender 2.83 - bcon1
* Blender 2.83 bcon2 starts on March 12th (when all the new features are to
be already committed).
* Dalai Felinto friendly reminds everyone to have patches reviewed and
features committed (way) before bcon2. For big features we can try to aim
at least for the previous week.
* Code quality day  last Friday had mixed results. The team who managed
to work on this had a good time, and delivered improvements. However the
participation (among core developers even) was very low. Feedback is
* Tracker curfew  rhythm slowed down a bit last week. There are still
plenty of reports to be triaged/classified. It is time to focus again and
get over with its first stage this before March. Then the development team
can assess whether to focus on fixing said bugs, or to more bugs into the
known issues pile.
 - https://developer.blender.org/project/board/89/
]3] - https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Style_Guide/Code_Quality_Day
 - https://www.blender.org/get-involved/dashboard/
More information about the Bf-committers