[Bf-committers] Embedding some other language in blender for extensions

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 7 12:44:58 CET 2020

Hi,

We are here to work on official and approved Blender projects.
This is not the place to get support or guidance for personal topics.

Best regards,

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands