[Bf-committers] Reminder: moving to 2.82 work to bcon4 on 2020.02.06

Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory nathan at blender.org
Wed Feb 5 19:07:24 CET 2020

Hi all,

Just a reminder to you all that it looks like we're set to move
2.82 to bcon4 tomorrow.

We'll move to bcon4 at the end of the dutch work day. Sometime
between 15:00-1800 CET.

At this time of writing the workboard for 2.82 [1] is empty barring
documentation tasks. This means that essentially we're ready
for 2.82, so when you still are planning to commit fixes to 2.82
make sure you are ready to handle any potential fall-out. If fixes
aren't especially important for 2.82 then please already prefer to
commit those to master.

As a reminder for bcon4: I'd appreciate it very much that no further
commits go to blender-v2.82-release branches, unless specifically
agreed with me, Dalai Felinto and module owners.

If there are bugs reported that are absolute show-stoppers for
2.82 contact me as soon as possible. We'll figure out what to
do. Once in bcon4 any other improvement or quick fix really should
go in master.

If you think I have missed anything important for 2.82 please don't
hesitate to reply with such concerns.

Best regards,

/Nathan Letwory

[1] https://developer.blender.org/project/board/89/