[Bf-committers] Code Quality Day - 07/02

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Tue Feb 4 15:16:33 CET 2020

Hello developers,

This Friday we start the "code quality day" experiment. You can read more
about it here [1] but basically it is a "full day dedicated to improve the
Blender code quality". The idea is to make Blender code easier to
understand, rather than focusing on bugs and other tasks.

A list of initial proposed tasks for this day is here [2]. Developers are
also free to pick their own tasks, or just ask on #blender-coders for
suggestions on what to do.

All the developers under contract are already aware of this, but any
contributor is also welcome. One thing that can help a lot too, is if more
people can help with triaging on Friday. This way our dedicated bug
triaging team can join the fun as well.

[1] - https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Style_Guide/Code_Quality_Day
[2] - https://developer.blender.org/T73586

Until Friday!