[Bf-committers] .git-blame-ignore-revs entries.

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Tue Dec 29 02:05:30 CET 2020

I'd prefer if we excluded small commits completely, but willing to
settle on clarifying that the "smaller" commits still ought to be
the result of automated tools, If there is no clear indication a
cleanup was automated the commit should not be added. ie a commit
"Cleanup: clang-tidy some-check" could still very much be a manual
cleanup of the warns exposed by clang-tidy and suspect to unintentional
functional changes.

--Ray