[Bf-committers] .git-blame-ignore-revs entries.

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Mon Dec 28 20:10:15 CET 2020

All,

What's going in with this file? there's 50+ commits in there
and I disagree with virtually every single hash I sampled
from it.

If we want to hide large changes made by automated tools like
the big clang-format [1] change, yeah awesome, but I really
would still like to see smaller and clearly manual cleanups
in git blame.

Changes in this file don't even seem to go through code review.
In the original review [2] both Brecht and Campbell mention
that it be "OK for larger changes" but that is not what appears to
be happening.

This is not how this is supposed to work, is it?

--Ray

[1] https://developer.blender.org/rBe12c08e8d170b7ca40f204a5b0423c23a9fbc2c1
[2] https://developer.blender.org/D9234