[Bf-committers] UI Loclization video

Ja Ga janezgac2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:21:33 CET 2020

Dear all,
I want to start translating Blender's user interface into Slovenian. I’ve
seen the instructions posted on the website
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Process/Translate_Blender, but sincerely
 this is pretty intimidating to me as amateur Windows user when I see
command lines... I have already used web interfaces like Transifex,
Launchpad and Crowdin for localization and therefore this system is quite
foreign to me.
Could anyone be so good as to record and publish a short video showing the
whole process step by step from the beginning of a new language, import,
export and publication of a translation from e.g. Poedit in the Windows
environment.
Thanks in advance

Ja.Ga.