[Bf-committers] Aligning with the vfx reference platform in 2020

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 3 16:04:52 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

The year is almost over. I would like to hear feedback on this topic -
whether it was useful or if lead to a benefit for using Blender in
studios or companies.

Thanks,

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands