[Bf-committers] Help about Free Video editing software research

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Fri Aug 28 16:38:07 CEST 2020

Hi Benedict,

You can find information about the motivation behind the VSE and its
goals in its latest planned refactor:
https://developer.blender.org/T78986

Best of luck in your research project,
-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands