[Bf-committers] OptiX Denoiser

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:26:05 CEST 2020

The release notes about Optix denoising are here.
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Reference/Release_Notes/2.82/Cycles#Denoising
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Reference/Release_Notes/2.83/Cycles#OptiX_Viewport_Denoising

Note there are specific requirements for graphics cards, driver versions,
and that viewport denoising was added only in 2.83.