[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - 2020.4.14

Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory nathan at blender.org
Tue Apr 14 20:16:47 CEST 2020

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 at 19:59, Dalai Felinto via Bf-committers
<bf-committers at blender.org> wrote:
> * Workboard is still not updated (this was brought up last week’s
> meeting). Dalai Felinto will handle it next Monday if it is still not
> there by then.

That was a misunderstanding on my behalf. I have populated the
workboard with all current high-priority tasks.

I'd like to ask all module owners (and those who have such tasks
already assigned to them) to have a good look through the items in
the bcon3 column of the workboard [1].

Ideally we handle all the high-priority items, but if you think the
task isn't feasible for 2.83 you should retag with the 2.90 tag and
make a clear comment on why you'd reschedule.

In addition to these high-priority tasks it would be great if module
owners could look through other open tasks to see if there are
any that could still be reasonably fit into 2.83 and tag them as
such.

/Nathan