[Bf-committers] Blender SK translation

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 30 10:52:38 CEST 2019

Hi Andrej,

That’s great news. :)

Ideally, since Blender is an ever-evolving package, you or your
father-in-law could become part of the Translations project [1], then
you could commit and keep updating the Slovak translation (the whole
process is detailed in links from that main page).

Note that there are plans currently to get a proper web interface for
Blender translations, that would be easier to use for translators, so if
you think current process is too heavy for you, please just send me the
.po file indeed, I can always commit it on your behalf for the time being.

Cheers,
Bastien

[1] https://developer.blender.org/project/view/4/