[Bf-committers] Bugs, Triaging and Bcon2

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:13:22 CEST 2019

I do a lot of outside work with the artists though FB groups. There are
often people that want to report bugs but have never done it before. I
think it would be very helpful to have a detailed video explaining how best
to report a bug including tips on finding out if the bug was reported
before. This way we might be able to reduce the number of "bad" bug reports
and hopefully free up time to work on the real problems.

Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.