[Bf-committers] BF coordination meeting 2019.09.02 notes
Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory
nathan at blender.org
Mon Sep 2 21:40:46 CEST 2019
Here short notes from the development coordination
meeting held on 2nd of September, 2019.
Quick overview of week work:
* Phabricator patch D5656
* CI investigaton (Jenkins vs Buildbo) - best to continue
with buildbot, since we have know-how for that already
Lots of patch reviews, work continuing.
* Sculpting branch patches
* Feedback handling of bi-weekly meeting. Most happy,
some questioned the use. Figure out how well can scale.
Write text as proposal, i.e. keep open for participation.
* Grease pencil meeting / project datablock, proposal to come
from Grease pencil team
* Release cycle / agenda more public and prominent (visible to
users, not only developers). Pablo and Francesco were also
thinking about that, to be worked together.
* BCons description need to better reflect our current cycle (we
downsized our 5 bcon cycle to a 3 cycle, but need more work).
* Mentorship program started:
* Ask Sergey to review Phabricator patch [Nathan]
* Reply to infrastructure internal email about
buildbot and BlenderID + Phabricator) [Nathan]
* Update Bcon page [Brecht]
* Book the next round of biweekly [Dalai]
* Review OpenXR GSoC [Dalai (1st pass) + Sergey/Brecht]
* Status of remaining GSoC [Dalai]
p.s. I hope the formatting is better than previous mail that
was sent through Android app (don't do that anymore).
p.s2 Some things have already been handled and changed,
like the bcon descriptions on the release cycle page at
back to 4 from 3.
More information about the Bf-committers