[Bf-committers] Reusing the Blender Fund website for Krita
sem at mulderke.net
Wed Oct 30 15:39:17 CET 2019
> " ?: (urls.E007) The custom handler500 view
> 'blender_fund_main.views.errors.ErrorHandler500' does not take the
> number of arguments (request). "
This looks like you might not be using the correct version of Django. I
just tried setting up the project from scratch locally and this seemed to
- `pipenv install --dev` (Make sure you are not already inside of a
virtualenv here! Pipenv will bork the one you are in if you are...)
- Missing from the README.md here is that you should `cp blender_fund/
- Just replace the logging file `/var/log/apps/blender-fund.log` with
- Execute `CREATE DATABASE blender_fund` in MySQL and make sure the
credentials are correct in `settings_common.py`.
- `pipenv run ./manage.py migrate`
- `pipenv run ./manage.py loaddata systemuser devfund default_site
- `pipenv run ./manage.py collectmedia --noinput`
- Also missing from the README.md is `git submodule init` and `git
submodule update` and then `./gulp`.
- Now `pipenv run ./manage.py runserver 8010` should work and give you a
working landing page.
> Other than that it looked fine, but to be honest I didn't test it much.
> For now, here are the things I think we need to do to get it started,
> - swap Blender ID with our own oauth
> - rebrand the website for Krita
> - get a braintree account and integrate it
This sounds about right for what needs to happen! Don't hesitate to contact
us if you have any further questions :).
More information about the Bf-committers