[Bf-committers] Reusing the Blender Fund website for Krita

francesco at blender.org francesco at blender.org
Thu Oct 31 11:32:20 CET 2019

Hi,

There was an API change in the handler500 callable between Django 2.1 and 2.2.
Make sure you use Django 2.1 and if you have any follow-up question about errors feel free to post them in https://developer.blender.org/project/view/85/

Regarding your questions about customising the Dev Fund, I would recommend you to become familiar with the Django web framework, or involve a Django developer. After that, it will be much easier for you to estimate the effort.

Regards,
Francesco

Francesco Siddi - francesco at blender.org - www.blender.org
Producer at Blender Animation Studio - https://blender.studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161 - 1025 ET Amsterdam - The Netherlands