[Bf-committers] Dev meeting notes, 21 October 2019
Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory
nathan at blender.org
Tue Oct 22 06:55:34 CEST 2019
Here are the notes for the (short) meeting of 21 October 2019
10:00 CEST (08:00 UTC).
Bugfixing & Documentation
* Reminder to focus on bugs listed on the Blender 2.81 workboard
* If current todo list is empty, or not sure what to work on,
please pick something from the workboard list. Confer with
Module Owners if you're unsure about working on a fix for that
* Sebastian Paborg says T66142  might not make it for 2.81 due
to hacky nature of proposed fix.
* Developers are asked to check their new features or changes for
Blender 2.81 are properly documented. Apart from the necessary
documentation for the Blender 2.81 release list  also ensure
user-end documentation is written for the manual. Please confer
with the documentation team in #docs on blender.chat, or poke
Nathan Letwory on either blender.chat PM or vial e-mail
(nathan at blender.org).
Blender 2.82 / master
* Not much activity expected due to upcoming Blender Conference.
* Developers in studio are preparing for Blender Conference this
See https://devtalk.blender.org/t/21-october-2019/10060 for the
weekly progress reports.
More information about the Bf-committers