[Bf-committers] Commit Access to Addons Repository: ATT: @ideasman42

Clockmender clockmender at icloud.com
Sat Oct 19 06:34:40 CEST 2019

Hello,

Our names are Alan Odom (clockmender) & Rune Morling (ermo).
Our user names on developer.blender.org <http://developer.blender.org/> are @clockmender & @ermo.
We should like commit access to the Add-ons repository.
Our new Add-on is: Precision Drawing Tools (PDT).

Rune Morling (ermo) already has commit access through POVRay.

Further details of the development of this add-on can be found here:

https://devtalk.blender.org/t/making-an-add-on-for-precision-modelling-cad-tools/8637 <https://devtalk.blender.org/t/making-an-add-on-for-precision-modelling-cad-tools/8637>

And here on clockmender’s website, including some help facilities, to be augmented & transferred to our Git Wiki, but this work has been started, Website reference below:

https://clockmender.uk/blender/precision-drawing-tools/ <https://clockmender.uk/blender/precision-drawing-tools/>

This Add-on is new to Blender and it’s task is here:

https://developer.blender.org/T70238 <https://developer.blender.org/T70238>

We are both familiar with GIT usage and our repo is here:

https://github.com/Clockmender/Precision-Drawing-Tools/tree/master <https://github.com/Clockmender/Precision-Drawing-Tools/tree/master>

We are currently in the final stages of checking our next release, Version 1.1.5, which is the one we should like to be reviewed. Considerable progress has been made since v.1.1.4, in terms of code formatting (done to pep8 with “Black” formatter), optimising and documentation.

We have tested to some degree on Blender 2.81 on MacOs only to date, we will test against 2.81 & 2.82 daily builds on a reasonably regular basis, making sure it is ready when 2.81 is released.

The v.1.1.5 branch is here:

https://github.com/Clockmender/Precision-Drawing-Tools/tree/v.1.1.5 <https://github.com/Clockmender/Precision-Drawing-Tools/tree/v.1.1.5>

Sincerely,

Alan & Rune