[Bf-committers] Tomas Havrda asking for a license

Markus Mayer markus at chalybeum.de
Fri Oct 18 19:56:13 CEST 2019

I don't know if the people at Skoda are simply to ignorant or take this as an excuse not to use Blender. But where is the problem to write them a simple letter that says:
We confirm that Skoda and everyone else can use Blender for whatever purpose, as long they want and on how many seats they need, according to the GPL.
If it helps to get Blender into Skoda I see no problem a th that. But if everyone is so opposing to the sheer idea of writing a letter to someone, than that's fine with me.
This discussion is somewhat misplaced, here in the commuters list, anyway.