[Bf-committers] Tomas Havrda asking for a license

Markus Mayer markus at chalybeum.de
Fri Oct 18 08:16:57 CEST 2019

That is exactly what I was aiming for when I said, find a wording. A simple letter that explains, that the GPL enables anybody to use Blender for whatever they want and how long they want. Therefore also Skoda.
I didn't think of a letter along the lines:
I hereby grant Skoda (...) the rights to use x seats for y time.
That would indeed have implications.