[Bf-committers] Phabricator rights lost

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:11:28 CEST 2019

Hi,

After recent modifications you need to be either an admin or a member of
Moderators project to triage reports.
This was done to avoid unintended triage which caused reports slipping
through the cracks.

Added you to moderators now. Will see about covering some other projects as
people who can help triaging as well.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 8:50 AM Julien Duroure <julien.duroure at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Seems I recently lost rights to change status of tickets in phabricator
> (for example changing from need triage by Developper to confirmed).
> I still can comment or assigned it. Seems by commit closed it too.
>
> I used it mainly to manage glTF tickets.
>
> Regards,
>
> Julien

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin