[Bf-committers] Should we change the splash image when theversion number changes?

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at stuvel.eu
Tue Oct 15 09:51:45 CEST 2019

On 12-10-19 02:42, Stephen Swaney wrote:
> For a development splash, let's just take the last release splash and overlay
> it with some yellow police tape and Under Construction signs.

I think a possible downside of having the daily builds marked too much
as "different" could be that it scares people of. If we want to make it
tempting to use daily builds (which helps us find & fix bugs sooner in
the release cycle) we should make it as non-scary as possible.

--
Sybren A. Stüvel

https://stuvelfoto.nl/
https://stuvel.eu/