[Bf-committers] Committing fixes for releases in stabilizing branch.

Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory nathan at blender.org
Mon Oct 14 10:37:02 CEST 2019

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 11:24, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2019-10-14 at 11:15 +0300, Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory wrote:
> Some fixed change behavior, were it's disputable weather we would want
> such changes in a release - its not just a question of fix/broken
> state.

If a fix is unclear then this should be addressed indeed. That is what this work
is for.

> Again, there is still no justification for this change.
> Who wanted this? Why?

The motive here is to separate out stabilizing work from the work done
on new features in master. This has been discussed since August.

> Currently the branch fails to merge into master.
> Who is responsible for tracking down & poking people to merge their
> work?

Whoever notices such a case should feel free to notify the author whose
commits fail to merge, failing that poke Brecht, Dalai or me to ensure it
gets handled.

/Nathan