[Bf-committers] Should we change the splash image when the version number changes?

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sat Oct 12 09:30:43 CEST 2019

Maybe it is as simple as displaying the splash screen in greyscale...
What about something like this:

if version_cycle == "Alpha":
   display_the_splash_in_grey_scale(saturation=0.1) #Almost black&white

see: http://pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=a18beb5d36f5dfd320f091278489a294

That would be automatic.
Just a stupid thought before coffee :)
Gaia