[Bf-committers] Committing fixes for releases in stabilizing branch.

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 21:53:33 CEST 2019

* Announcement email sent
* source/tools now has blender-v2.81-release
* Autoclose on release branch hopefully fixed, but it might not
retroactively close tasks that were fixed already.

We accidentally had a merge of master into the release branch. I reverted
that now, but we should add code on git.blender.org to prevent this.