[Bf-committers] Committing fixes for releases in stabilizing branch.

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 11 18:45:00 CEST 2019

This has been very badly communicated so far! This mail is fine as
"preparation", "warning" one.

But now the branch has actually be created, without **any** message
here? Seriously? We need an official "We entered BCon3 NOW, branch
blender-v2.81-release has been created, all bug fixes whould now go to
that branch" type of mail!

Also, the tools sub-repo did not get its blender-v2.81-release branch,
when it had one for 2.78, 2.79 and 2.80, any reason to break things here?

The process is already pretty confusing, if communication is not handled
properly we are going to get some really hectic moments…

Confused cheers,
Bastien