[Bf-committers] Asset manager status - meeting notes

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:37:06 CEST 2019

Hi Francesco,

> Is there any timeline for the MVP and the following non-MVPs?

For the MVP the overconfident optimistic scenario would be 2.82. But this
depends on other tasks that will take time away from its development
(namely: 1. undo - T60695; 2. further static override fixes/changes; 3.
mantaflow review).

No word on the non-MVP timeline. But some of it can be tackled outside the
main " new features stages" so may be part of the same release as the MVP
(whichever that is).

Regards,
Dalai