[Bf-committers] Screenshots for release log 2.81

Nathan Craddock nzcraddock at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 06:01:32 CET 2019

> Please use video files (MP4/h.264 or WebM/VP9)

That makes sense. I put together a short video for the Outliner that covers
most of the changes but I could not upload it (in either format) to the
wiki, it seems that the file formats are not supported. There also doesn't
seem to be a method of embedding a YouTube video as far as I can tell. I
recall the old wiki supported embedded videos, is there a way to do this,
or should I just leave a link on the page?

Nathan Craddock