[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - 2019.11.11

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 04:30:19 CET 2019

Hi,

> Maybe make a separate column for showstopper bugs on the 2.81 workboard?
Good call, done - "bcon4: Show Stoppers"

Next step is to assess for the existing bugs there how doable it is to fix
them this week, if we have someone to work on them, or if there is
something we can and should revert (as it was suggested to the sculpting
performance bug, allegedly introduced during a sculpting undo fix).

Cheers,
Dalai