[Bf-committers] Screenshots for release log 2.81

Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory nathan at blender.org
Mon Nov 11 10:13:56 CET 2019

Hey all,

We're getting close to release. Could we please
see some good screenshots added to the release notes [1]
to at least the sections 'Sculpt & Retopology',
'Viewport : Look Development', 'User Interface : Outliner',
'User Interface : Filebrowser', 'More Features'? An  hour or two
today or tomorrow to put in these screenshots to show of our
new features would be very much appreciated. These will likely
end up also on the release log on blender.org .

Cheers,

/Nathan

[1] https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Reference/Release_Notes/2.81